All balancing machine certification tests performed by Star-Tech Instrument Systems, Inc. will conform to the following specifications:
1. The machine must passed all tests in ISO 2953:1999(E) Section 11.6 through 126.96.36.199 and 11.7 through 11.7.8
2. Star-Tech Instrument Systems will supply a rotor that is a Type B described under ISO 2952:1999(E) Section 10.1.
3. All Test masses used in all certification tests meet the specification under ISO 2953:1999(E) Section 10.3.
4. The weighing scale used in the certification procedure meets ISO 2953:1999(E) Section 11.3.
5. A machine must pass all tests as described in the Evaluations in ISO 2953:19999(E) Sections 11.7.8 and 11.9.3
6. All tests performed will use eight individual positions evenly spaced at 45º.
7. The tolerance standard that will be used in the certification tests is ISO G1.0
8. The machine must also pass a visual inspection of the condition of the system including work supports, cables pickups, belts/drive shaft and photo cell/tach system.
9. Upon completion Star-Tech Instrument Systems, Inc. will provide a list recommendations, if necessary, to improve the condition and accuracy of the machine.