- Manage plants with an asset orientated machinery management
- Real-time communication via cloud to ROTALIGN touch
- Monitor the history and trend of the alignment status of assets
- Analyze measurement data in detail and report
- Consideration of bearing types and suggestion of adequate measurement modes
- Library with customizable templates for assets, couplings, industrial couplings tolerances, measurement modes and reports
- Coupling type optimized tolerances
ALIGNMENT RELIABILITY CENTER 4.0 (ARC 4.0) is a Windows based software platform for PRUFTECHNIK alignment systems. The maintenance software is the central location for machine measurement data.
Using ARC 4.0, companies can map and manage entire facilities. Measurement results are saved under each specific asset within a facility. This ensures that the alignment condition are available at any time for every asset as measurement history (trend) and as detailed reports for analysis purposes.
A library with customizable templates and an automatic suggestion of measurement modes for different bearings makes the alignment process more than convenient.
A powerful reporting capability is of course also part of the software.